What do yo wish someone told you about High School before you started?

What about High School do you wish you were warned about or atleast talked to about before you had to deal with it head on && on your own? Anything big or small.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I wish somebody would've told me to try new things, like sports or clubs and not worry about being good at it. I also wish somebody would've told me to be more outgoing. I really just stuck to my same clique and never met new people. I'm sure I missed out on a lot of great people. High school was great though. I would love to go back.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 3:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• That drama follows some people like a sick puppy and to avoid them at all costs lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• that friends are going to come and go...and your real friends will be there with you long after you have graduated....oh and it most definately is not like the movies lol that really screwed up my freshmen year lol i thought i could be cool and not have to do anywork, yeah well when that report card came home...all i can say is OUCH!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• That it was going to be four years that I would dread.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Lol...these answers are soo true...especially the one about friends...
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i can honestly say that i loved high school (AFTER my freshmen year lol) and i wish someone would have told me that i would miss it a lot...going to college just seemd so rough at first and i realized i had it made in high school....oh gosh, im going back to those days and getting all teary eyed lol damn hormones
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I wish that someone would have told me how much I would miss it too...&& that being a grown up is not as fun as it seemed...
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Ay yi yi! To behave myself and be true to myself. To drive carefully because life really could end in a split second, and not to ride with people who drive stupid. To be told that things that might seem fun but wrong will probably lead to regrets later. And to save drinking for college.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:33 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Nothing really
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• that finding who i was had nothing to do with a guy... that proms and homecoming are more about people seeing who has the most expensive clothes then spending time having fun
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 2:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2009