sons white pee!!??

my son is 2 and half and last nightmy son potty white....its left chalky white stuff on his blue shorts????? took him to doctor and they said he was fine and his doc said he should be fine ...but still they dont know what it is!!!! I have 4 boys and THIS is first for me. I dont think it could be pre mature ejaculation???? could it DONT LAUGH...NOT FUNNY I was standing right behind him so someone please help me calm down and give opion please

mandi59901

Asked by mandi59901 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Wow I've never heard of this! Could it be something that he is eating an excess of?
    MyBabyScar

Answer by MyBabyScar at 1:04 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Pee can look funny when dried on darker colored clothes. So it could be nothing or it could be a yeast infection, or some other form of infection .. did the doctor test his urine?
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 1:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have never seen white pee, my boys when they were babies would get the white creamy discharge. I even tried to google it but no real luck. Maybe get a second opinion? is he in pain of any kind? I wish I had an answer for you.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• doctors checked his pee and said he was fine...but I have NEVER seen white pee come striaght out whening peeing!!!! Hes been drinking a lot of milk .. just made him stop taking the sippy cup at all.... pushed lots of fluids and this happened 3 weeks ago...but doc said no infection!!!?? well why is it white??
    mandi59901

Answer by mandi59901 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/22-the-white-urine-that-held-the-key
    Could it be fat in his urine? Read this article. I don't think he has the parasite, but, it could be the tear thing they describe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• oh my goodness!! this just happend to my son tonight. he is 3 and a half. we were getting pj's on and he was naked all but his shirt. i was pulling on his shirt pretending i couldnt get it off and i made him laugh so hard he peed a little. but then i looked at my pants and his bed. and it left why chalky marks like paint!!!! im debating calling the doctor or not.. NEVER HEARD OF THIS BEFORE!!! he just got over a tummy bug 3 days ago he had dehydration, vomiting and diarrhea, but has been normal for 3 days..... im glad someone else had this happen cuz im tryin not to flip out!!!
    Love2BMom

Answer by Love2BMom at 2:01 AM on Oct. 24, 2009