I want to try to have a little boy....

I have an 18 month old little girl, a 8 month old baby girl, and I want to try to have a little boy after my youngest turns one! I had them both c-section and my husband wants to wait 4 years but I dont wanna be pregnant at 30! I wanna have them close together...first of all is that nuts? How can I talk my hubby into it? (He's worried for me b/c my other 2 pregnancies were really hard on me and I was sick alot)

nikkireed18

Asked by nikkireed18 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• walk through the mall and get him looking at tiny sports outfits? What if u get a girl? try a lil break sweetie! they are work!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Can you compromise?? C-sections are hard on your body. I had 3 of them....my last one was born just after I turned 30...which was my cut off. I have 3 boys.....will you be okay if you have a girl??
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yea...I would be ok if I had another girl! I already have everything for one..HAHA! I really would love to try to have a little boy though. If I did wait how long should I wait after having this last c-section? Mainly because I know there hard on your body but my body is no where near looking like it use to and I would rather just get my body back after having all the kids I wanna have! I know that may sound a lil crazy but I dunno its just been on my mind...
    nikkireed18

Answer by nikkireed18 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Heck. 30 is barely old enough to have ONE! **grin**

Talk to your DOCTOR. Who may tell you that you are done anyway, if the pregnancies were really that hard on you. Your husband would rather have YOU than a passel o'children, y'know.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• wow....i have 3 boys and was not sick with any of them. I didn't have my first child until i was 34, now i have 3 and am expecting my 4th baby in April. Hoping for a girl....go figure. I am sick as a dog this time. 30 is still very young, but i understand about wanting them close in age. Mine are all 18 or 19mo. apart. Talk with your husband again, maybe you two can work out something you can both agree on. Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I was told if you have if you eat lots of crackers your changes of having a boy are good. Don't know if it really works . but I tried it and I did have a boy. and as for waiting if he feels you should wait a while then I think maybe you should but maybe not that long. instead of 4 years try and See if maybe you two can try in 2 or 3 years. If he's really willing to wait a while to have another baby for a while because he's worried about. you. Then he must really love you. right?! gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2009