Scariest movie of the decade???

I heard that Paranormal Activity is so scary that 30 ppl walked out instead of finishing the movie... What do you think??? I so wanna see it now!

MyBabyScar

Asked by MyBabyScar at 1:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• That's called Marketing. The movie's producers want to guarantee the success of their movie so they pay big bucks for Advertisers to promote the movie so they start "rumors" to get people to come see the movie. Over the years I've hear the same rumor about many movies. Maybe those people left bc the movie wasn't good. Maybe they had a sitter and had to leave. Maybe they were hungry. It's not always what you think when ppl leave a movie.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I don't like most scary movies. For whatever reason they are either to stupid to get me interested or they are so genuinely scary that I have nightmares.... There isn't a lot of in between for me.
    My husband really really enjoyed Pandorum recently.

For me the best scary movie of the decade is The Ring. That movie scared the snot out of me. Seriously.... It was something I'd never seen before and it just hit me gut level.

Anyway... Enjoy, I hope it's half as good as you are hoping it will be.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 5:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• They definitely have gotten good word of mouth going about that movie! Not sure if it'll be the scariest movie of the decade, but I plan to see it when they roll it out in more theatres. Love scary movies!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:33 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I know a couple of people that saw it, they all said it was lame! I will wait and netflix it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2009