im so WORRIED!!!

okay i am 25 weeks pregnant and this big dog jumped on my belly today...i havent really felt my baby move that much since then. im not really hurting and no blood or nothin...should i go to the hospital or should the baby be okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you're probably okay. I know that worry... and then it seems like the babe isn't moving (because you're focusing on it too much?) I bet you'll feel baby tomorrow, but if not, and you're still worried. Go ahead and call the doc, of course.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• okay thanks!! im gonna lay on my left side until and maybe i will feel him kick or fall asleep one. and if not i will def go to the hospital tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• try drinkin a lil soda might make the baby move.i think your ok.i was 9 months and my brothers cat jumped and scratched me on my stomach on the day of my babyshower.hes not an ordinary cat hes a big ass bastard lol.hes bigger than a fat racoon apposum etc.hes seriously obese.my baby came out A OK!Congrats
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• eat something and see if he wakes up? take it easy... prayers
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 1:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• oh
    i had the same worries around that time
    my mom has 2 dogs
    1 is a male who thinks he's a puppy and he ways 115-120 lbs
    1 is a female who is about 95-100 lbs noow
    OMG they wouldnt like jump on me but they were interested in my belly a lot and would put their paws on my belly, which would be okay if they were smaller but a 120lb dog leaning on my belly worried me....they dont do that anymore luckily some training has helped

My doc said it was okay, theres a lot of cushion for the LO in me and what they would be worried about is the placenta detatching and if there is no pain or anything alarming as a side effect right now I would relax and do what others suggested, drink a juice and lie on your side and just relax
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• weighs not ways...LOL
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Im a dog triner so when I first found out I was pregnat I ask my doctor about the dogs jumping on me and she said not to worry because there is alot of protection between the dog jumping and the baby. In the begining my baby would stop moving to then I guess she got use to it because she started to kick back lol my friends dog would not hard or anything cuse hes a 10 lb weeny dog would paw at my tummy and the baby would kick at him it was like they were playing a game. Now she is 5 months and every time our dog walks into the room she smiles and crawls to him lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2009