umm..what costume can you be for a sesame street halloween party for a female adult lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• You should be Oscar's girlfriend. Can't think of her name- but I bet you could look it up.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Buy the new tickle me Elmo hands and paint ur face red or something. That's all I've got!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• u can be elmo and put on a sexy red outfit of some nice tight and right red jeans that make ya booty go pow lol and a sexy red top and the elmo hands or get a shirt with elmo.i know ive seens an all red shirt with elmos face and paint your face

ummbig bird you can put yellow feathers in your hair and weair a yellow outfit and paint your face

there is a character named zoey who wears butterflies in her hair.i dont know what she wears i havent watched it in so long.

Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:34 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Abby Cadabby would be doable and actually could be very cute..
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 1:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• prairie dawn... at least I think that's her name or Maria LOL she is the old puerto rican lady that was on there when I was a kid
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i love the idea of abby cadabby. it would be so fun to do your hair up in pink and purple :)
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 3:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• u could be big bird..lol..i think everyone would get a kick outta that..if anyone on here is from GA or heck anyway,be my friend please cause i could use other moms for friends
    twilkes1974

Answer by twilkes1974 at 5:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I love the idea of Zoe. She is cute and innocent.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 12:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Puppets:
    Zoe is an orange monster & wears a pink tu-tu & butterfly barrettes.
    Rosita is a blue monster & speaks Spanish.
    Abby is pink, blue, & purple. she has freckles & high pig tails. she's a fairy so you would need wings & a wand (hers looks like a koosh ball on a stick haha)
    Prairie Dawn is a human puppet that wears little girl dresses w/ flower print & puffy sleeves. she has blonde hair in a bob.

Humans:
    Gina is a blonde veterinarian
    Maria is Hispanic & works at the fix it shop
    Gabbie is Maria's DD & is very sweet.
    Leelah is Indian & works at the laundromat

i watch a LOT of Sesame St...can you tell :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2009