Why the heck did they say my credit score is 9002? not a typo it said 9002!

I did freecreditreport.com and I have NO credit, the only thing on there is when I applied for a store credit card and a car with DF.

Is 9002 just a random number they put up since I don't have a credit score?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it means you dont have a credit score yet since you have no credit history. Its just a code.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:43 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• and u know that freecredit report steals ur card info right? sorry it does look it up on complaint board. they will hit u with charges
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Hmm it could just be a code, or it could mean that you are pre-approved to own the world.You can choose which ever answer you think is more plausible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• LMAO @ Anon :56!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:16 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• lol no such thing as a credit score of 9006
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Its a code you have NO credit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I don't care if they steal my card #. It was a debit card with no money in the account and I'm canceling today anyways

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Don't waste your money on buying your credit score through freecreditreport.com.
    They gave me a high credit score. A month later when I applied for a small loan to pay for my dental surgery I was denied by one of the banks because of bad credit. I got the credit report and my husbands credit cards were on my report, so I disputed it and they took them off. We went to buy a vehicle and they told me my credit was over 300 points lower than the one I purchased, which really surprised me, so the interest on our loan in 4% higher than our old car loan. The very next day as I was speaking to my auto insurance agent at Farmers, she checked out credit and mine showed up higher than what the auto dealer saw. All the credit scores and reports were from TransUnion, which is part of freecreditreport.com.
    Something isn't right in the system.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• There is a huge lawsuit against transunion right now they have been messing with peoples credit scores for years. The biggest claim is that they leave items on your report that shouldnt be there such as if you filed bankruptcy, they leave everything on there instead of removing it like they are supposed to.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2009