am i in labor or something?

it all started today .. ive been pooping a little much than i usually do.. i pooped like 2 or 3 times.. and i went to the movie and i started feeling all crampy like... and then on my way home it hurt so bad i was grabbing the steering wheel really hard .. and when i got home it still continues .. and just a minute ago i had to pee cuz im trying to sleep thru it .. but when i went pee i got a urge to take a poop.. but when i push it hurts and i have no poop left.. i dont really have anything to time cuz it all seems pretty constant to me... the feeling im having is ... cramping in my hips and spereads into myfront lower in my pelvic area? its justt soooooooo uncomfortable i dont think i can sleep thru this ... im due tomorrow .. and ive been losing my plug on and off for 3 days.. what going on with my body? i feel sooooo un comfy .. it almost feels like im constipated.. soo what do u think ?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 2:15 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your doc/hospital now!!!
    it sounds like labor to me hun. But if not you need to get it checked out anyways. good luck and i hope everything turns out ok:)
    Mrs.Loeffel

Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 2:17 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• that happened to me good luck u r prob having a baby
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:18 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• walk walk walk get that baby low any tightening feelings?
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 2:19 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i forgot to add that .. im not sure how to time any contractions cuz im not sure what there really like and everything seems kinda consistant .. but ive heard that when ur go into labor your baby stops moving but mine is as active and he could be ... owwy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• do you get a pushing down feeling in your lower abdomen/pelvic area like and then resides?
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 2:23 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• opps i clicked anon ... ahhhh ! this does not feel good .. i kinda wanna cry ..but im trying to be tuff
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• they should be about 5 min. apart b4 you go ? pack up now bring sippy juices breastfeeding is easier if you drink a lot
    CONGRATS!
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 2:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• yeah like hes trying to escape .. i definatley feell llots of pressure in my hips and his head feels like hes trying to push further into my crotch
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 2:26 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• does it feel like u have to poop?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• the more you walk the faster your labor and pain will go! get that baby down there low,lol
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 2:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2009