Is it hard for you?

Is it hard for you to take down old pictures of your children when you get new pictures taken? I can't bring myself to decide which ones to change out. I always buy like 8 poses so I can't keep all of them up there or after a year there'd be no room on the walls or any space lol. How do you decide? I have 2 baby pics up of my 8 year old and need to take one down to put in a new pic. I have a pic from when he was 3 that he wanted to keep up, an individual that is new. I have a quartet thing of my 1 year old that I'm keeping up and a baby pic but I want to leave the baby pic up. Ugh! This house has hardly any space on the walls for pictures b/c of the way it's built...it sucks. Would it be dumb to move the baby pics upstairs in the hallway?

a_and_j_momma

Asked by a_and_j_momma at 2:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I COMPLETELY KNOW how you feel! I have so many beautiful pictures that I don't want to replace, but so many other pics still in the packaging from the store. I have 6 pics in the living room and 5 pics going up the staircase . . . I dont know what to tell you about switching pics. It's too hard of decision for me right now, but NO if you want to keep those pics up, then put them upstairs. They are still on display for everyone to see . . however, only people who go upstairs. I have some very beautiful 1 month, 3 month pics that I can't take down. It's so funny too, every time we go down the stairs my daughter smiles and points at her pictures. Choosing is SO DIFFICULT. I wish we could just add more walls!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I usually replace like for like. If hes sitting on a chair in the picture on the wall, and I have him sitting in the same chair, or a chair in general I switch those out. or if hes playing with the dog, so on so on. I always leave one or two up of when he was tiny. I still have a picture up from when he was only a few days old and he was sleeping on his daddy's chest. Its my most favorite picture. My problem is that all my frames match right now, but I cant find any new ones to match the current frames, but I have plenty of wall space.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I leave all the pictures up. I never take them down. I have so many photo frames and shelves it isnt even funny.
    LOL
    countrygirls422

Answer by countrygirls422 at 4:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• To solve this problem I have a stand up floor frame with the 8x10 newborn pictures in. For the other favorite poses I use a mat for wallet size pictures-the type that are labeled by months for the 1st year, then a second one that is by years. I have 4 kiddos so wall space quickly gets full. Also hanging pictures going up the stairway looks great too.
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 5:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have that problem too. I have 2 kids and 5 grandkids, and i have every wall in every room crowded with pictures. Plus i have some shelves with pictures on it, and a stand up floor frame that holds 15 5x7's. I try to keep the most recent pictures and favorite pictures in the living room. I even have a couple of pictures hanging in the kitchen. LOL
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 9:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2009