My daughters 1st bday is coming up and I need help

My daughter is going to be a year old and Im so lost because Ive never done this before. I plan on having it in my house to avoid renting a hall which would be a waste of money considering she wont rememeber it. I want it to be small with family and friends but I also dont want it to be plain as if I didnt make an effort. So I need help and tips on what should I do. I have the theme which would be a princess party but thats as far as I have gotten. I also perfer to cook so if you have any ideas of quick and yummy recipes I would gladly thank you.

Bri160

Asked by Bri160 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• deviled eggs, pigs in blanket,

rolls tortillas, cucumbe,r ham, make it yourself hidden valley ranch DIPS (follow directions on package to make the dip)

take a tortilla spread ranch on it lay out a single layer of ham, take the cucumber peel it cut it in four long wise, take one of the pieces of cucumber put it on the edge of tortilla wrap it all up put tooth picks in through the roll in bit sizes and cut little rolls, lay them out on the plate and people can just pick them up by the tooth picks that way they don't fall apart.

This sounds weird but it is very good, I always make it as an appetizer and everyone always love them

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:32 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• sorry that's not rolls tortillas it's

rolls

tortillas
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:33 AM on Oct. 11, 2009