Heartland Dreams Diapers, Honest Answer.

I am looking to buy some good cloth diapers, I am new to cloth diapering. I have been reading in alot of these groups about all the small cloth diaper makers and how great they all are. I want to know the truth about these diapers, not the friend pat on the back review. I think answers can be anonomyous, so I'm posting my questions here.What do you think of Heartland Dreams Diapers?

jennybea

Asked by jennybea at 3:01 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I have one heartland dreams diaper and have had it since the spring. It is great. I have heavy wetters so I do add a doubler to it for added absorbency but she has also started to sell boosters in her store since I purchased the diaper. If I had diaper spending money I would purchase from her again. They are of good quality and fit my boys well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Heartland Dreams were our very first WAHM fitted. The fit is fantastic, the sizing is generous and the quality is excellent!!! Tina takes pride in everything she does and it definitely shows. =) We have had ours for about a year now and it shows very little wear. Highly recommend HD's!!!
    Anonymous

• I have two Heartland Dreams and I wish That I had more. My only complaint about those is that she makes more serged ones than she does T&T and my son can't tolerate serging. They are extremely well made. They absorb very very well and the fit is good. I like that they seem to have a higher rise because my son has a very high rise.
    .Molly.

Answer by .Molly. at 4:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i have 3 heartland dreams pockets (m) that i bought used and i have been using them since april with no problems. they work great and i love them!
    blueyedtrouble1

Answer by blueyedtrouble1 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2009