Belini Britches

I am looking to buy some good cloth diapers, I am new to cloth diapering. I have been reading in alot of these groups about all the small cloth diaper makers and how great they all are. I want to know the truth about these diapers, not the friend pat on the back review. I think answers can be anonomyous, so I'm posting my questions here.What do you think of Belini Britches?

jennybea

Asked by jennybea at 3:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I LOVE them. They fit my little girl really well and are nice and absorbent. I always tell people to try a few different kinds and then get more of the ones they like best, lol. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have two of Bellini's Britches. One is a OS and the other is the Two-Step sizing in the larger size.

The OS fits well, the Two-Step is alittle generous on the sizing, for instance my LO is right at the lower side of the size range and it is still alittle big. I know all babies are different though :) It doesn't bother me, we still use it every other day at nap time with a doubler added.

These diapers I think are well made, better than some of my other 'WAHM' diapers by far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• We love our Bellini Britches! We have the one-size and it fits my toddler with room to spare. I even tested it on my little nephew when he was about 12 pounds and the fit was excellent! Heather (the mama who makes these) is super nice, too. =) The quality is superb!!
    Anonymous

• I own 3 One Size Bellini Britches and I really like them. They are absorbant and fit my son very well. I do wish that she had more fabric to choose from, as I already own other diapers in a lot of her prints. But since that is my only complaint, I think that says a lot. Archer can wear them for most of the morning with no worries and they hold up during naps very well.
    .Molly.

Answer by .Molly. at 4:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• They are very absorbant, well made and they fit my daughter very well. I am definitely going to buy more
    shilohjay

Answer by shilohjay at 7:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2009