Wezypie Diapers

I am looking to buy some good cloth diapers, I am new to cloth diapering. I have been reading in alot of these groups about all the small cloth diaper makers and how great they all are. I want to know the truth about these diapers, not the friend pat on the back review. I think answers can be anonomyous, so I'm posting my questions here.What do you think of Wezypie Diapers?

jennybea

Asked by jennybea at 3:07 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I own several Weezypie diapers. Along with Ellabella Bottoms, they are my favorite WAHM diaper. They are not the world's most absorbant diaper but my son, who is a heavy wetter, can wear them for at least an hour or two before he needs a change and they have never actually leaked onto the floor where he sat or anything, KWIM? The most wonderful thing about Weezypie is the fit. They are the best fitting diaper that I own.
    .Molly.

Answer by .Molly. at 4:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I love our Weezypie. The price is good and the product is fantastic. They fit my chunky daughter very well and are well made. Can't go wrong with this diaper.
    shilohjay

Answer by shilohjay at 7:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• We have 3 and I really love them. They are not super absorbant but the fit is excellent.
    Alicia521

Answer by Alicia521 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I just ordered my first 2 Weezypie's and I have heard nothing but great things about them. I am very excited to get them.
    kelley529

Answer by kelley529 at 12:21 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• love them!
    Anonymous

• I have two Weezypie's and they are definitely among my top 3 diapers. She is a pleasure to work with as well. I'm a slacker and missed her stocking, well by the time I got there the diaper I wanted was sold out, so I messaged her and she did a custom for me no questions asked. When it came time to pay for it, she priced it as a second because of something cosmetic.... Yeah I've had the diaper for almost two months now, and I still have not been able to find the flaw.
    carsonsmommy

Answer by carsonsmommy at 2:02 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I have 4 Weezypies and they are really great diapers. Rachel rocks with making nice t&t diapers and they fit really well
    MisanthropKitty

Answer by MisanthropKitty at 7:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2009