Cooshie Tooshie

I am looking to buy some good cloth diapers, I am new to cloth diapering. I have been reading in alot of these groups about all the small cloth diaper makers and how great they all are. I want to know the truth about these diapers, not the friend pat on the back review. I think answers can be anonomyous, so I'm posting my questions here.What do you think of Cooshie Tooshies?

jennybea

Asked by jennybea at 3:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• A pretty good fitted diaper, especially for the price. Kristy originally made them with touch-tape closure, but has now switched to snaps, which I love a lot more. Her fitteds don't have a snap-in soaker, so it does take longer to dry. I mainly use them for naptime, just put a fleece cover over it. I would recommend Cooshie Tooshies for sure.
    Anonymous

• I won't lie. I got two in a trade and I traded them out less than a month later. They aren't terrible but they are definitely nothing special. I didn't like that they were touch-tape closure and I was not impressed with the fit or the absorbancy. They are too thick and take too long to dry. I don't recommend them but at the same time, I think the price is decent so if you are more concerned with price than quality, go for it.
    .Molly.

Answer by .Molly. at 4:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I got one that is touch tape. The fit is excellent but kind of small. Price is great and would buy some that have snaps. I do not like touch tape. I have a pocket and it doesnt take to long to dry. They are very bulky though. Id reccomend them
    Anonymous

• I purchased some and I still use them, but they are not my faves. I got pockets and the hole to put my hand in is too small and its a PITA to stuff the insert. Also the opening of the pocket has raw edges, a pet peeve of mine as I am a seamstress too.
    That being said, they were a good price and are cute.

Try www.diaperswappers.com if you need to buy some, u can find good used diapers and WAHM diaps.
    I also suggest www.theelimonster.com :)
    AMy
    southernlamom

Answer by southernlamom at 10:58 PM on Oct. 16, 2009