Plump Diapers

I am looking to buy some good cloth diapers, I am new to cloth diapering. I have been reading in alot of these groups about all the small cloth diaper makers and how great they all are. I want to know the truth about these diapers, not the friend pat on the back review. I think answers can be anonomyous, so I'm posting my questions here.What do you think of Plump Diapers?

jennybea

Asked by jennybea at 3:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• I've heard a lot of good things about PLUMP. But I don't plan on ever buying any simply because I like trim diapers. One layer of fleece makes a diaper thick, more than one makes it huge. Bumble butts are cute, but under jeans....too much.
    Anonymous

• To Anon above me, we do offer more than just Fleece AIO's. We've got Cotton Knits, Cotton Wovens & Flannel (though I don't like cotton woven or flannel dipes). The knits are really nice though.
    sybanshee

Answer by sybanshee at 2:45 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I'm really new to cloth diapering as well. I have two cloth diapers and so far have only used one. The one I used is my All-In-One PLUMP diaper. I love it, and so does my son. Talk to sybanshee personally and talk to her about it (if you aren't already). She's the one who makes 'em. =)
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 5:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I own a Plump fitted diaper & it is very well made. The fleece is a little fluffy, but I don't mind. I wish they made pocket diapers :)
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 8:40 AM on Oct. 15, 2009