FBC

I am looking to buy some good cloth diapers, I am new to cloth diapering. I have been reading in alot of these groups about all the small cloth diaper makers and how great they all are. I want to know the truth about these diapers, not the friend pat on the back review. I think answers can be anonomyous, so I'm posting my questions here.What do you think of FBC?

jennybea

Asked by jennybea at 3:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• These are well-made but fit really weird on my son. The rise is too long (bulky in the crotch), they are too narrow in the butt and too wide in the front. I think she is changing her pattern, though, so maybe check them out in a while?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 11, 2009