I cheated...

So awhile ago i went to my friends wedding.At this wedding was the "one that got away">We kissed at the wedding,hung out all night. I have seen him almost every weekend since and today we just had sex.IT was AMAZING..I know what im doing is wrong,but it feels so right..like it was meant to be.Im so confused because i am married and we have 2 children. I do love my husband but not sure im IN love..does this make any sense to anyone? ugh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Good for you. Do you want a cookie? Or a condom?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Your no better then the hubby that is out there cheating and if I knew your hubby I would tell him about his dirty nasty PIG of a wife and I hope he leaves your cheatin pigish ass.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• No anon I dont want a cookie..im looking for real advice from real woman. maybe some 1 who knows what im talking about.. OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i know exactly what u mean im kinda in the same situation as u EXCEPT i have one child, Ive NEVER hung out w/ "the one that got away" but we have talked on the phone , i dont know if i would ever act on it though, but then again i know EXACTLY what u mean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I am far from pig..I have never done anyting like this at all..im suprised also..and I dont need rude answers..its not what im her for..

have noting nice to say..please say nothing at all
    OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Anon 249 ur getting a little bitchy here, maybe its time u tske ur ass to bed and call it a night!!
    Anonymous

• so how does the other guy feel about the situation what does he say to u?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• It makes sense to get bored with hubby sometimes, or have thoughts about someone else. I just believe that it is very wrong to act on those thoughts. You took wedding vows, and promised all this and that.
    I think one of the worst things that you could ever do to a person is cheat. My hub was cheated on by his ex and let me tell you, it has scarred him and will hurt him for the rest of his life, and he also has a hard time trusting me,(even after years and years) The children are very affected, would be hurt just as bad.
    I don't know what you want, someone to tell you the truth, or justify your affair. But I cannot ever see any excuse for what you are doing. It is wrong, straight up.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 4:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• To bed you may all think that this is your night time but it's the middle of my day. And if you are a married women/man and your can't keep your pants on your ass then that is PIGISH and DIRTY. I do have my own opinion just as much as you all do.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• jackiegirl007 does ur hubby not trust u because of what his ex did? or because u cheated?
    Anonymous