What do you think of Adipex?

It is a prescription weight loss medication.

jamie8506

Asked by jamie8506 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I am currently taking the generic form of apidex...Phentermine (sp??) I LOVE it...I've been on it now for a little over a week and have lost 9 lbs...granted I am exercising my butt off and eating according to plan. There are 2 side effects for me...I can't go to sleep until after midnight and I have a dry mouth...ALL the time. Which is good...I drink plenty of water!! GOODLUCK!!
    BayandMadsmom

Answer by BayandMadsmom at 9:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Never heard of it!
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 5:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• i have taken it several times and it helps with weight loss but, I cant sleep if I take it every day
    annee258

Answer by annee258 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I was on it for 2 months and lost about 25 lbs. I recently got off of it and have started gaining weight back. If you dont keep up the exercise and the healthy eating you will gain it back. I also had very bad side effects. Couldnt sleep, dry mouth, real jittery, Almost every night I only had an hour or two of sleep because of the medicine. I wouldnt recommend anyone taking it. It is very strong.
    AaronxxMichelle

Answer by AaronxxMichelle at 12:47 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Does your Doc have to prescribe it?
    Root213

Answer by Root213 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2008