Woke up with tight chest pain and cramps???

I just woke up with tight chest pain - hurts to take deep breaths because it gets real tight, menstrual-type cramps, and charlie horses in both calves. I have been nauseous all week but I have been trying to drink plenty of water, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong! I had loose stools yesterday as well, maybe I am getting sick??? Today marks 37 1/2 weeks, any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds almost like you dont have enough oxygen in your body you NEED to go to the ER and be checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i got that last night im 38 and 2 days your cheast hurts like crazy were tears are about to roll down your face (well mine did) i took some maylox about 2-3 teaspoons full and had to wait about 2 hours then it started to subside and its back this morning ... its hearburn hun and it sucks... bad ! but you might be starting labor like early labor because i started to get all the same sighns at 37 and 3 days and went to my drs wed and i was 80% effaced. so idk its been going all week so either something will happen soon or ill find out wed.

Good luck
    kristi_prncess_

Answer by kristi_prncess_ at 8:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2009