Not everyone has their baby with a name already picked out so ...

What name have you heard for a baby or adult that was thought of last min?

My Aunt April is the one I think of LOL
Her name is April Dawn
She was born in April around sunrise LOL .

countrygirls422

Asked by countrygirls422 at 8:36 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My friend Lauren was supposed to have a girl and ended up having a boy, they named him Jack Ryan, but they had never even talked about names before he was born. I still think his middle name should have been Daniel ;) But that name was given in a haste!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• OP ~ I think your aunt's name is lovely! Especially with the meaning given behind it.♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:29 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• One friend of ours didn't name either of her girls until they were 3 weeks old. (She had home births so there was no hospital pressuring her to make a decision.) She named her girls Eden and Avalon. My brother wasn't named until he was a day old, my mom wanted to leave the hospital early and they wouldn't let her leave until he had a name. He ended up being named Joseph Andrew, after his Grandfather whose birthday he was born on, and his grandfather's brother Andrew who died as a child. My husband changed his mind about our son's name 3 days before he was born, so we didn't know what we were going to name him once he was born, we decided on Elijah when he was a few hours old and now I refuse to decide on a name before the child is born, I will come up with 2 or 3 for us to choose between because I won't go through that again.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:44 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I actually have a cousin thats name is Jack Daniel and yes, his mother named him after the booze.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 10:11 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• haha. i should name my dd mary jane. :P
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• My niece's name is Anna Gabriellle. My sister didn't have a name and picked that about 2 hrs before she was born.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Speaking of last minute names - my parents couldn't agree on my name before they left the hospital, so until I was 16 and needed my birth cert for my drivers license my birth certificate stated my name as "Baby Girl (last name)"

Answer by missanc at 10:24 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have a niece named Emilia Skyy after the vodka.
    alizarin_sunset

Answer by alizarin_sunset at 10:40 AM on Oct. 11, 2009