wide size on a toddler

my daughters 15 months.. ever since we got her shoes.. always having a hard time finding a regular shoes for her and have to find shoes that is wide. Her dad wears wide sneakers... im wondering if anyone is having the same problem.. i just brought her slippers and i forgot to see if its wide enough and guess not its not wide enough for her.. ... does anyone know the best store that has alot of choices with shoes that are wide and cheap prices...

thanks!!

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 9:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my baby also has some wide feet but there big altogether,big hands too.shes in a size 5 1/2,i found a pair of boots at walmart for my little one
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:31 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• A lot of babies that young need wide shoes. Nike sells them in wide and pay-less sells wide shoes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• walmart didnt have alot here.. and i did check on payless.. not alot to choose... thanks girls!
    tiggerneeyore

Answer by tiggerneeyore at 9:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• payless, sears, i have found that the sketchers brand are wider. Good luck i know what a pain it is my son has very wide feet!
    threeboysmama

Answer by threeboysmama at 9:54 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• My friend's daughter has wide feet (4yr old) and always has. She buys Kswiss for her and they fit well.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 9:56 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I always bought my kids shoes at Stride Rite when they were little because the salespeople were much more knowledgeable than I about fitting their feet into the right shoe. They're a little bit pricey, but I thought that when they were young it was very important for them to have shoes that fit right. I stuck with Stride Rite until my kids could tell me how their feet felt in shoes.

Answer by missanc at 10:10 AM on Oct. 11, 2009