Orgasm

I usually get few orgasms when i'm asleep every month before getting a period. Do you moms also have same experiences. Is it weird or normal? Can someone get orgasm in sleeps after conception also?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's really unusual for women to have nighttime orgasms. It may happen before you get your period because of changes in your vagina that makes it itchy or have another sensation that makes you have a sensual dream.

It's probably more the dreams that cause it, so it's possible.

On that note, you can train yourself to orgasm to stimuli other than physical like listening to a certain song. You have to relax and want to be in the mood when you listen to the song but it can happen with no external stimuli.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Lonnie Barbach has written books about orgasm and how women who don't have them can learn to have them. Interesting stuff.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:25 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Actually Gail is right about being able to train one's self to orgasm from "non-sexual" stimulation, Male or Female.

Anywho.. I had an orgasm in my sleep last night (overly sexual dream. heh) and I am 7 months pregnant ;o)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:52 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• For some reason, it happens to me pretty often. I figured I was alone in that!
    ginger813

Answer by ginger813 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2009