I want to make homemade pizza

I have a bread machine so I want to make homemade pizza for dinner tonite. Does anyone have any recipes for homemade pizza dough in the bread machine?

kimmy73

Asked by kimmy73 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• No, sorry, but kind of on the same note, a really fun idea that we did the other day was making an extra crust and letting the kids make their own desert pizza.. you can put frosting or penut butter on as "sauce" and then top with all sorts of candies/cookie crumbs etc. my kids LOVED IT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I've done it before and it turns out great. We have recently moved and all my cookbooks are packed. You should be able to find one by doing a google search. I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:14 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• its in the book that came with your bread machine....but just in case you dont have the book anymore here is what my book says...

3/4 cup of water 80 to 90degrees
    2 TBsp vegetable oil
    2 Cups all purpose or bread flour
    1/2 Tsp of sugar
    1/2 tsp of salt
    2 tsp of active dry yeast, OR 1 1/2 tsp fast rise, or bread machine yeast

add lukwarm water and veg oil to pan

add flour, sugar, and salt to pan, tap pan to settle ingredients then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into corners

make a well in center of dry ingredients and add yeast

lock pan into bread machine
    Program for Dough

When done remove from bread maker and place dough onto floured surface, knead for about 1 minute then let rest for 15 minutes

roll dough out to desired shape and circumfrence in a greased pan sprinkled with cornmeal. let dough rise again in a warm draft free place for another 20
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:27 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• add desired toppings, bake at 425 for 20 to 25 min
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:28 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Pizza Hut Pizza Crust: for one thick crust or two thinner crusts, can make in bread machine

*

* 1 1/3 cups water
    * 2 teaspoons sugar
    * 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
    * 2 tablespoons olive oil
    * 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
    * 1 teaspoon baking powder
    * 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
    * 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
    * 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
    * 2 tablespoons cornmeal

Put all ingredients except cornmeal in bread machine in order listed. Set for dough setting and let it go through the cycle. Grease a pizza pan with vegetable oil. Sprinkle with cornmeal. Spread dough. Brush more vegetable oil or olive oil onto dough. Bake at 400 degrees for 3 to 4 minutes, remove, brush with oil again and top with sauce and other desired toppings. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes.

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2009