My daughter is a senior in highschool. I just want to know if anyone heard of or has attended the university of bridgeport or nyack?

My daughter is senior in highschool any information will be glady appreciated. I want to know about the area and the school. Even if you just live around there.

University of Bridgeport

Nyack College

sirrera

Asked by sirrera at 11:41 AM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nyack, NY?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yes nyack N Y .
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 11:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• if you are talking about nyack, Ny - i live about 15 minutes away. i go there all the time. its nice, its got the palisades mall - which is HUGE, 4 floors, movies, imax, ice skating rink, ferris wheel, dave & busters, resturants, etc.etc. - and then theres the little strip in nyack where all the bars, resturants, and stores are, theres the park right on the water (hudson river). its a very artsy town, its known for art and music. its really nice. i would love to live there, buts its too expensive. and its only about a half n hr from the GW bridge, maybe a little less.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:59 AM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Thank so much you were vevry helpfull
    sirrera

Answer by sirrera at 12:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Ha! My 81 year old dad went to University of Bridgeport 60 years ago. It is a good school with a good reputation but it's not in a nice area. A lot of crime, tons of traffic near I-95. I don't know anything about Nyack.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2009