Do you believe in the healing powers of crystals?

Crystal healing is the use of crystals to bring about healing and positive changes in the mind and body.

Crystal healing is an alternative healing technique for strengthening the body and resolving issues and patterns using various forms of natural crystals. The theory is that gemstones carry vibrational rates. By placing these vibrational rates within the aura - your aura's vibrational rates also change. Often the effects are indirect, but very potent. Other times, the effects are very direct and repeatable.

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 12:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe in their healing ability. They have energy just like pretty much everything on this planet has an energy.

If you can focus your intent and energy then I think the crystals energy can do its thing as well. Like with many things I think its a combo of factors that make the healing(or whatever you are doing)work. Intent, focus, energy, positive thoughts...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• OK this is the 2nd question of yours I want to say something.

Send some of that stuff my way dude! You have plenty--please share.
    Anonymous

• I believe Crystals do hold energy and can be used in many metaphysical works. So in short, yes I do believe they can be used in healing. I do not believe the crystals are responsible for healing themselves.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

•  There are MANY people who believe in crystal healing and it's part of many religions and cultures, so in essence, you are taking their beliefs and shitting on them by insinuating someone must be stoned or insane to believe them.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• someone needs another hit
    Anonymous

• I believe their power has been exaggerated by some groups, but yes, I do believe that all stones have energies that we can use.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yes and no. I know that everything has it's own energetic vibration and that there can be a "transference" of energy when objects are in close physical contact. (Similar to the way certain objects can become magnetized by being in close contact to a magnet for a long period of time.) I also believe in the healing powers of the mind. And I believe we can use those two in conjunction to affect deeper and/or longer lasting healing. So, I don't necessarily think that the crystals are DOING the healing. I think instead that they are ENHANCING the inherent healing abilities of the body and mind.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 2:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Indeed I do. I use them in my healing spells. Quartz crystals seem to be best suited to the auric vibrations and electrical currents of the human body--amethyst, rose quartz, milk and clear quartz, blueberry quartz (an excellent healing stone!!), cherry quartz, or any version of this crystal works very well.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:41 PM on Oct. 11, 2009