72 Children have died from the Swine Flu Virus. Is this makig you change your mind about giving them the vaccine?

Ok, So latest reports show that more children have died from the Swine flue in the past few months then from the regular flu all year? Is this making you change your mind about the vaccine? We have NEVER gotten a flu shot and I won't start doing it now and I won't be getting the swine flu shot either. But, the amount of children that are dying is starting to have me worried. Turns out children are more vulnerable to the swine flu then most adults or elderly people.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Health

• nope. still not getting it!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yes, me and my son will be getting it. My doctor summed it up for me this way: "Your chances of having severe complications/death from the swine flu are very real, your chance of having complications from the shot are less than 1%."
    Anonymous

• No, still not getting it. My children have had swine flu and got through it fine - should have built up immunity.

Answer by missanc at 4:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• me and my oldest is getting the flu and nihi shots but my little one can not have either shot cause both are made of eggs and she is highly allergic to eggs an i am very scared of whats gonna happen she is 5 and always gets sick
    Anonymous

• Nope. My family has been stricken with swine flu over the summer and have survived.
    Anonymous

• Nope. Still not getting it.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 11, 2009