University of Bridgeport Connecticut?or Nyack College in N.Y.Need info please!!!!

I need info on the colleges and the area around the colleges. My daughter is a senior in H.S.and is looking into the Colleges..Any info would greatly be appreciated.

sirrera

Asked by sirrera at 12:39 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Adult Children (18+)

• Set up visist at both sschools and see how she likes the atmosphe, see if the classes she needs for whatever she wants to do career wise are offered, etc.. we have been visiting college since August and you really do need to see the school and get a feel of it before you make any decisions. My son had 6 schools on his list but took 2 off just because of the atmosphere. He was accepted to the 1st on his list on Thursday. We're very proud of him. He's the 1st in his Senior class to apply for a school and the 1st to get accepted.
    Anonymous