Pumpkin Patches?

So i just moved to Ohio a few months ago and have no idea what's around here. Does anyone know of any really cool pumpkin patches near Akron, oh? I want to find one that has more than just a pick your own pumpkin area. Any ideas?

MomCakes

Asked by MomCakes at 12:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• I'm not from OH...I live in Texas. BUT our kids have a field trip every year that involves going to a pumpkin patch. We don't have any real ones that I know about, but there's a place in town that gets a ton of them and lets kids pick one out for $1. There is a haunted house at night. You may look around and ask about something like that. There may be real pumpkin patches where you are, but that's the best we have here! Good luck!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Here's a great website that tells you all the pumpkin patches in Ohio by county, and it also tells you what they have there, and how to get there.

http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/OHpcleveland.php
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• AprilDJC..good idea. I live in Toledo and we have some good ones around here. I hope you find one and have fun.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2009