Would you buy this?

Monthly themed boxes from babies to teens. Like a baby box would have a onsie and a toy and maybe something for mommy. Then toddler box would have age appropriate toy and crafts. And so on. Not sure about the teens. If you were going to order this what age would you do it for, how much would you pay, what you like to be in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, wouldnt do something like that.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I think that would be fun, but I'm not sure how much I'd pay. It depends on what the stuff inside it was like, I suppose. If it was monthly, maybe $30-$50 sounds fair. I'm picturing this being sent through the mail, though, and I love receiving packages, so that would win me over, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• This idea sounds absolutely wonderful! For a company to market this concept they would have to create the product for their demographic audience (particular customer). Not everyone would be able to afford them if they become expensive so some options should be available.
    I think a small, personal box each month for the child's first life is appropriate with a $10 or $15 monthly fee. For the 2nd through 5th years they can be offered on a quarterly basis (every 3 months) for an increased rate because more would go into it. I am not sure about teens...most are so picky and have a wide variety of tastes. I suppose having several different types for them to choose from might be good. I'm thinking that school-aged children on through their teen years can receive theirs every 6 or 12 months with higher prices according to the products inside.
    This concept would make a wonderful baby shower gift!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Meant to say.....first YEAR of life....oops!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2009