Salad

I want to make a salad for with dinner tonight. What do you put in yours? I want something winter like and different. I get tired of lettuce, tomatoes, and carrots. lol. Btw im also making chicken dijon and apple baked sweet potatoes.

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How about strawberries? Or nuts? I really like nuts to give that crunch, especially when you don't have carrots!

Answer by missanc at 1:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Roman Lettes, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower,egg, cucumber, shrimp, shredded cheese.

Answer by louise2 at 1:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:40 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• dried figs and cheddar over spinach with cashews or pine nuts.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• ooooo this is the best salad its an italian salad and I love it
    \
    Go get mixed greens, not just plain lettuce, it usually comes in a plastic box sort of thing, is refridgerated and has dark romain lettuce and a mix of others.

Then get sliced almonds, you can buy them in a small packet, get them with a honey glaze or some type of sweet glaze, lightly spread those in the salad

Then get some crumbled fetta cheese and add at your discresion

then lightly put the poppy seed salad dressing, just enough to where there is a shiny glaze all of ther the salad, no globs or anything like that.

you can also add, apples, dried cranberries, cucumbers, strawberries...etc
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I think olives are amazing in salads, maybe some almonds for a little sweetness, some spinahc or arugula and then a nice tangy vinagriette. Mmmmm now I want salad.
    Anonymous