Oral

Does your husband enjoy giving you oral sex? If so, what are some tips to get my husband to enjoy it more and not be grossed out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Shower right before. Make sure you are nicely trimmed and clean. If all else fails get him drunk...men have been using that little gem on us for years.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• eat pineapple, my husband says that it just like that old saying about men eating pineapple it works both ways.

you can also buy the creams and flavored lubes to make it fun.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yes, my husband loves giving me oral because he knows how much I enjoy it. A guy might be a better person to ask on how to get your dh to enjoy it more, although I do like the idea from 3 ring about using flavored lubes - that might help.

Answer by missanc at 2:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• GET WAXED, AND BUY SUMMERS EVE WASH... MY HUBBY SAYS WHEN HE GETS A GOOD LOOK AT IT IT MAKES HIM WANT TO EAT IT LOL... THE PINEAPPLE THING IS FOR GUYS TO DO!
    Anonymous

• common problems men have: 1. it takes forever. don't send him there until you're really worked up. he's more likely to be interested for 5 minutes than 25. 2. the special flavor isn't everyone's cup of tea. just like you wouldn't perform on him after he's been mowing the grass in july. a sexy shower or bath is a good starting point. 3. they think they are doing it wrong. be the sex cheerleader. give compliments.

seriously though, you have to ask him and tell him. men obviously can't read our minds. If they could, wouldn't life be easier?
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:01 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• You have to be careful with flavored lubes, they can cause a yeast infection.
    Anonymous

• pineapples and mango juice if u drink it, once a day for a week or so it really does change the flavor. and always be clean and shaved.
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 2:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Actually anon 01 the pineapple thing does work both ways, all foods do if you eat more garlic then well you are stronger, think about asparagus and how it affects urine. Basically you are what you eat (no pun intended). the taste is determined by the amount of sugar saturation in your body and the Ph of the body.

Flavored lubes can affect everyone differently, personally there are few i can use but I know many women who can use any and all with no issues. for some that I know work well try the Whipped lubes from Pure Romance if you can get the white chocolate fluff or the strawberry cheesecake they are to die for :) I used to be a consultant and even though I dont sell it anymore I still use the products because they are just that awesome.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Mine is like yours! He hates it but he loves receiving it!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• p.s. the one time I did get him to do it I gave him chocolate syrup to pour on it. Oh, that reminds me that one time LONG ago I was teaching a guy to do it. He was scared until I took his last beer and poured on it THEN he lapped that puppy like it was steak!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2009