Have you ever had bed bugs?

I dont know how the heck they got here (we're fairly clean people) but we foung bed bugs. We cleared the nest and washed ALL of our clothes. The exterminator came and sprayed, and we also sprayed anti bed bug spray. They also will come back 3 more times to spray.....
I think I'm paranoid and havent been able to sleep well since we found them, I'm constantly scratching thinking I have more bites... :(
My question is-have you ever had them and how did you deal with it? How do you know if they're truly gone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I haven't, and I'm praying to God that we never do. That's the kinda thing I couldn't handle well at all. I HATE bugs! Hope it all clears up soon...I'm sure you've got it under control.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009