do you or did you think your babys date of birth would come sooner than planned?

were you right or wishful thinking??

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I thought she would be born early because I started dilating at about 35 weeks. At 36 weeks I was put on bedrest because I was already dilated to 3 cm. After a week of anitbiotics and bed rest I was good to go and she was born on her due date.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Well I was born 2 weeks late and my little sister was born early...Im hoping my baby comes early. Id love to have him before xmas. His due date it the 26 of december. Haha My Mom calls me and tells me that her friends that ive never met before have dreams about me having him early. One of her friends is certain im going to have him the 15! Heres to wishful thinking! lol
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 2:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yea....the ultrasound said December 7th. He was born January 21st.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• havent experienced it, but my little girl is due jan 3rd and i just have a strong feeling she's coming sooner. like before christmas....she is so big and i just have a feeling..... we'll see!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 4:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2009