Did you ever have days where you were so completely fatigued..

That you couldnt get anything done? Im 29 weeks pregnant. Yesterday and today I've had 0 energy. To the point where I can't get anything done! Did you or do you have days like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep....still do 35 weeks
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• YES YES YES. Ive had days like this since almost the beginning. I was throwing up an intense amount in the beginning, which wiped me out, and now I'm not sleeping that great, and toting around a belly plus an unruly three year old is rough. Its not every day, but some days i could literally sleep ALL DAY.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 2:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• yea im 36 weeks and some change...i have no energy and i sleep A LOT more now than normal! i actually dont sleep that well when hubbs is in the bed, he takes up so much room lol and im not so little right now, so i get a lot of my sleep in when his is gone or i take like 5 naps during the day
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• YES! Today just happens to be one of those days. I even feel too tired to be typing lol but i'm managing. BTW I'm 40 wks pregnant.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2009