If you were given a car of your choice, 5 grand and 24 hours what would you do?

what car would you choose, how would you spend the money and where would you go?

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 2:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Convertable mustang & I would head out of town for some plastic surgery(not that 5 grand would buy much)
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 2:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• What happens at the end of 24 hours?

Well first off Id google the most expensive car in the world.... Buy it cause its the car of my choice haha... Id sell it! Then Id buy a home Cash with the money from the car... and with the 5 grand id put it away for the kids... If the money is supposed to be gone by the end of 24 hours then id buy bonds or gold or something to put away for the kids haha
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 2:29 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Lincoln Town Car. I'd give the money to my son and his family, and I'd spend the day in Lititz, PA.

Answer by Bmat at 2:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• after 24 hours you go back home, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'd like a 2010 camaro, I'd buy a roundtrip ticket home and drive that beautiful car to the air port to visit my family for a little while. Sadly I'd have to take the shuttle home but it'd be okay.
    Anonymous

• Cadillac Escalade, buy new clothes for my family and rent a house to live in. I'm tired of this apartment.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Go back home, that sucks!! We only get to rent the car for 24 hours? As long as it's insured and I have no worries afterwards...I'd get the Bugatti Veyron ($1.7M) drive it, take pictures, chauffeur my DH.  Hit a speedway and see what it can do. And then at 23 & 1/2 hours crash it. After jumping out of it like a stunt driver. I've always wanted to do stunt driving.

Anonymous

• I love the Toyota Highlander we just bought, even thought it's a 2005, so I would opt for a brand new model for 24 hours and drive downstate and to the west to visit a dear friend of mine I don't get to visit very often.
    The money would be placed in our savings after we used some to buy some bulk goods, extra diapers, and a new dishwasher.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Don't crash the car! you get to keep it, you just have 24 hours to spend the money, enjoy yourself and then go home, lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'd have the new Dodge Challenger. Thank you Very much!! Since we're Jobless I'd catch up on Serious repairs needed since '04! I'd help out my Married DD's! I'd spend time with the Grand Children! The few weeks old new Baby girl is Fun to see often! To see her new Changes & smiles!! Thank you for this too! I haven't had Fun & any Dreams come True yet.. This Was Fun to imagine! Hope Everyone Else Enjoys theri's too!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 2:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2009