heart palpitations??? did you have any caused by pregnancy ??

??? how were you treated?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my best friend had this problem later on in her pregnancy, hers got pretty bad and she had to be hospitalized they gave her bp meds and something else im not sure of...anyway her heart was all outta whack and they were going to have to shock her to get it back in rythem luckily the meds worked on their own to fix the problem...i will tell you that she said she felt heavy, like her whole body and she just felt really funny..if she had waited any longer to go to the hospital she would not be here today..so if you feel funny or weird please go get checked out for you and your baby...good luck
    Anonymous

• I went into Congestive Heart Failure after the birth of my second child. So i would suggest if you feel even the littlest bit likes somethings wrong you sould see your DR asap. I still have problems with my heart. If I wouldnt have trusted my instincts i wouldnt be here today. Good Luck.

Leighann02

Answer by Leighann02 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i had really weird heart flutters and would feel passy-outy awhile back (about 7 months pregnant), especially when i would lie on my left side or stand too long and it turned out to be caused by anemia. i was tested for all kinds of heart and stuff and had every kind of heart test ran on me, but they found out one week at my regular ob appointment that i was anemic and they put me on iron pills. then i stopped having the heart flutters and they have been gone since so i think it was the cause. i was really scared tho cause i thought it might be my heart for several weeks!!
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 2:16 AM on Oct. 12, 2009