How would you deal with this?

I have a friend who, over the course of our friendship (about ten years) has periodically freaked out on me and stopped talking to me (for nor real reasons). She always ends up apologizing later and I always give it another chance. She's had a hard family situation growing up and I have always tried to give her the benefit of the doubt....but now it's happened again and I just don't think I can do it again. This time she's accused me of using her for money ever since I knew her (in 8th grade) and that I've stolen all her boyfriends or guys she's liked and always treated her like crap....none of which is true! Honestly....I've done a lot for her during our friendship! Well, she's, out of spite, sending me endless text messages, to my roommate as well, talking about me and saying some very horribly mean things.....and it's ceaseless! I honestly haven't done anything to her! What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I would tell her to take her loony ass somewhere else if it were me.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i agree with nightphoenix...i wouldnt talk to her anymore
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I would tell her that we are no longer friend and if she doesn't stop harrassing me I am going to call the cops on her. I really wouldn't be able to deal with all the drama anymore.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I think that you both need to GROW THE HELL UP. Your both young and this little HIGH SCHOOL games that she is playing and your going along with is CHILDISH. Your mom know (At least I hope or I don't know why your on here) you need to act like adult if you want to be treated like one. I am not trying to bash you by any means but I just felt like I was listening to some high school bull shit from years ago. If she has burned her bridges with you then carry on with life and leave her in the wind.
    Anonymous

• It IS like high school bullshit....I agree. Trust me. That's why it's so frustrating, and I was just venting about it and getting opinions from other moms. I am a mom, married, on my own, going to school and working.....I don't have TIME for childish high school games. I just wanted to hear how other women might deal with the same situation is all. -OP
    Anonymous

• she sounds like she is 15
    Anonymous

• She's 23...and has an almost 2 year old son. -OP
    Anonymous

• Cut her loose!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'd ignore her and delete everything she sends.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2009