What is wrong with some of these CM women?!!

Is it me, or are there just a butt load of women on CM that have nothing better to do than judge their fellow female? Seriously ladies, stop trying to make others feel bad because they may not hold the same opinion or have the same beliefs as you! We all know why you do it, same reason you did it back in Jr. High, to make yourself feel better for your shortcomings. Knock it off already! Anyone else totally frustrated by this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya that's why I am just gonna log off and come back later.
    Anonymous

• Yup, very.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 3:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Yeah, it's frustrating. I get tired of posting a question, looking for others opinions on something, just to see what other women think, and then getting told I'm stupid and childish because I even have to ask! Sometimes I just want to know what other women think and feel about things!!!
    Anonymous

• I completely agree! I feel like this is a place where I can ask questions and voice concerns without people judging me but it seems that some of these women are more judgemental then my stick in the mud mother in law! We should all be a little more "polite" with how we word things!
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• not sure what this is refering to... but we all do have different lives. but some of these gals post just to cause issues. really can some of these women be that dumb or are they just trying to casue drama???
    Anonymous

• Yup. If there isn't anything that can't be said with tact, grace, and class, then I don't say anything at all. that's just me, though.

I try to just stay away from the drama, 'mommy wars' and rudeness. My stepdad says, small minds think of small sh*t...
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• If there are questions or subjects here that I don't agree with, I have a choice to stay away. I don't believe that every controversial issue is posted with the whole purpose of causing drama. However, we can control our own reactions. We can choose to respond and allow issues to upset us. We can also choose to answer in a way that show others how to take the "high road," and give an accurate and civilized opinion. Yes, I have seen moms posting questions who get jumped on. We can all disagree while still being respectful of each other's opinions.
    PrincesaBoricua

Answer by PrincesaBoricua at 3:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I used to post questions in my groups and either got ignored or lashed out at...I gave up! All I was doing was setting myself up.... To be let down and frustrated.

Then again I guess it's not much different then having neighbors or co-workers....some can be supportive, some can be downright mean
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:50 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I so agree
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:54 PM on Oct. 11, 2009