i need help from the ashiest mommies out there, which, in your opinion is the best moisturizer for your body, now that its freezing out, i've become very ashy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Vitamin E Body Butter from The Body Shop. I'm so ashy I look like the Tin Man after I bathe, so I should know lol.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 3:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Gold Bond! I love it! Also if your hands get chapped & cracked, use some vitamin E oil. I've tried all kinds of lotions and oils and those are what work best for me.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Dove is what my dermatologist tells me to use as use to get Eximia and have stopped getting it. Just make sure that you put whatever you decide on right after you get out of the shower.
    ayers65

Answer by ayers65 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• The stuff from THE BODY SHOP works great, my hands dry out so bad that they crack and bleed in the winter, I put some of that stuff on and they heal really fast.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I usually stick with 3 lotions and body washes.
    Aveeno, Jergen's and Aquaphor.
    Aveeno moisturizes like no other, but sometimes, I just don't get fond of their lotion smells, so I switch to something else, or I pour a little lotion into a smaller travel size bottle and put a couple drops of my perfume in.
    Jergen's is awesome and I love it.
    Aquaphor is my "emergency" lotion. It's super thick and super moisturizing, and it sticks for hours and hours.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I use Cocoa Butter a lot in the summer in the winter I get this thick creme with tea tree oil by Queen Helene.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:09 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• I have tried everything but nothing has worked as well as Scent Sations Bella Balm. It is a little pricey but if it does the job I am willing to pay for it.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 12, 2009