Leapfrog Leapster

Has anyone bought this product? I want to get it for my 3 yr old for Christmas, but because of the price of the seperate games, I only want to get one. Do games come already on the system?

MiSSHiSCAMP0S

Asked by MiSSHiSCAMP0S at 4:07 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It comes with a couple of little games on the system. Also, check ebay and craigslist, you can get good deals on a used system with games! BTW, my 4 and 2 year old love theirs!
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• there are preloaded games and if you buy the leaspster 2 you can download games also, we have 2 of the regular leapsters and my kids love them, they are spendy but well worth the money, they are durable and the games are great. on either coupons.com or one of the other major coupon sites they have printable coupons for both the system and the games, also the leapster site has bundle packs that come with games and other extras.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i meant to mention last year target had the games on sale for 14.99 and 19.99 at xmas time and the day after thanksgiving at walmart i bought both leapsters for 30.00 each, keep an eye out on the sales around xmas you can probably get a good deal on them.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2009