How many kiddos do you have? Are you happy with that number? Want more? Wanted less, but it was a "surprise" pregnancy? How old are you?

Lots of questions. I didn't want to post each one individually, wouldn't have made sense. Plus, it prevents one word answers. =]

22- 1 son, Another baby on the way - gender unknown.
I did initially want 4 kids, but judging how this pregnancies going, it'll end up being another preemie, and I don't know if I could handle 2 more preemies, especially when I was on hospital bed rest for 5 weeks. Who would take care of them for that long? Just seems very selfish.
I might want another one, but that'll be very iffy.

K_Sawyer

Asked by K_Sawyer at 4:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm 24. I have two boys ages 4 and 1. Both of my pregnancies were unplanned and I had to have a c-section with both of them. I am perfectly happy with two children and have gotten my tubes tied.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:20 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I am 32, I have three sons, ages 10, 3 and 21 months. I would love to have two more, but I know we will have one at least.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I am 40 and have two: dd 13 yo and ds 11 yo. I wanted more but once I was "out numbered"
    I changed my mind! Mine are 22 mo's apart, which I planned.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'm 32, 3 kids.

expected that I would only have 2 kids then had severe PPD after #2 because I was done having babies. 3 years later and ok with no more babies....SURPRISE here comes #3.

the instant #3 was born I felt complete.

#1 and #2 we had to ttc for 12 and 18 months. #3 should never have physically been able to happen but she did and I couldn't be happier.

I had my tubes tied when #3 was 5 months old. and never had a second thought about it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• How many kiddos do you have? i have one 3 yr old and another one due in less then 3 weeks

Are you happy with that number? i would like more but if this is all i am completly happy that i was blessed to have the ones i do have

Want more? i would like 2 more but we will see how it goes after this one

How old are you? 29
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 4:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I am 21, we have a 16 month old and want to have another one, but we are waiting a few years.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'm 38 with two boys. I thought three was the number but two is what I can handle and I'm very happy with it. We can afford two and travel still and three would have pushed the envelope.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I'm 32 with three kids- a boy (7) and two girls (5 and almost 3.) Dh always said he wanted two kids, I always said 2 or 3. The youngest was a surprise, but a happy one.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 4:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I have 4 kids. 8, 6, 4 & 13mos. We always planned to have a big family!
    tts

Answer by tts at 4:35 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• 31, 2 girls, one on the way (total surprise), and I'd like more if DF doesn't tear his hair out. We want a BOY!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 4:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2009