i had my son 3 weeks ago and was wondering

i had my son 3 weeks ago and i been wanting to have sex, so me and the hubby tryed and everytime he trys to go in it hurts like there is somthing sticking me where i had to get stiched up at,could it be to tight and just hurting?? i dont know,can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Three weeks isn't enough time to heal the stitched area to where it is bouncy and stretchy enough to have sex. I would wait. It took me months before sex was comfortable but we're all different.
    Anonymous

• You might still have stitches. Give yourself some time. I waited til 4 weeks and it still hurt like hell (I still had stitches even then). Take your time.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Not meaning to sound rude at all, but there is a reason why doctors say to wait until 6 weeks after delivery to have sex. Sure, some women are ready and able before the 6 week guideline, but you have stitches and need to let your tears and/or episiotomy heal.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:34 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• umm you have to wait 6 wks. your not ready. WAIT YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE IF YOU DONT HAVE SEX!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• why do people get so defensive when all this woman was asking was if anyone knew what the problem was? just be careful mama, if it hurts that bad you'll be okay waiting a little while longer. you can always just play, for now, instead =)
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 4:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2009