im trying hard to get pregnant any advice?

i have been tracking my period and ovulation for about 3 months now and my period is no where near regular sometimes it every 26 days and other times every 24 days it seems like i have my period all the time
the more i track things the more disappointed i get when i get my period i feel cheated and disappointed it totally sucks i spot bleed 4-5 days even before i get my period so maybe im tracking it all wrong? should i do the start day from the day i first see any spot of blood or the day it fully comes im so confused... help me before i totally lose my mind

MamaPuma

Asked by MamaPuma at 4:31 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have sex every other day. Get a fertility/ovulation monitor if that helps out more.
    But most importantly, DON'T STRESS. It can mess with your periods even more, make sex feel more like a job then... pleasure, and overall, it can cause some tensions as well.
    It'll happen when it happens. Just enjoy it!
    Baby dust to you and good luck!
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:32 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by TOni Wechsler. It WORKS no matter how irregular your cycle.

Day one of your period is the frist dfay of blood, no matter how much or little.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2009