compliment or no?

soooo on friday, i was getting some applications cuz i'm broke as a joke.
one of the places i went to get an app at, was begging me to grab a flyer to be a plus size model.

should i be happy or sad about that? haha. am i that huge?! geeze

DeathBat

Asked by DeathBat at 4:42 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd be asking "plus what?" (LOL) Some people just don't think before they speak. Just asking you to model would have been enough

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• LOL very true thanks for your input
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 4:46 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Be happy about it.  From what I've seen on television and online, "plus size" models still have to be "proportionately right".  I would take it as a compliment and move on.  Don't think of it as "plus size", just that someone asked you to be a model!  Take them up on it and see what happens!  Hell, I'm happy for you!  Maybe this is a blessing in disguise since you are broke.  And I'm jealous!  Yes I'll admit it, lol.  I can't stand you pretty people,   ;)

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Honestly, plus size models aren't that big, and they all have really pretty faces. Take it as a compliment. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I agree with Stephanie, Take it as a compliment!! Some plus size models are a size 8, which is pretty average. Go for it!!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:51 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Plus size models aren't really actually PLUS SIZE. Look at the girls on "Just My Size" jeans... they're normal sized. Being a plus size model just means that you look like most women :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• maybe i'll give it a shot(:
    DeathBat

Answer by DeathBat at 5:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009