Pregnant again!

I just found out 2 days ago that I'm pregnant with child #3. It definately wasnt planned but I think it saved my marriage. The last pregnancy I had ended up in a miscarriage and that is what I'm worried about with this one. Is there anything I can do to lessen my chances of having a miscarriage. I can not go through that again. It was way too hard. My husband and I are both really excited but we don't want to tell anyone until we make it past the safe point (especially family) so I needed to tell someone, so: I'M PREGNANT!!!! LOL Thanks for any help.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 4:59 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CONGRATULATIONS!

There's really not much you can do to lessen your chances of miscarriage. You can eat really well, exercise moderately, and get enough rest. Just take all around good care of yourself.

You'll do great, mamma! Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:09 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Awww, best of luck and I mean that! I had a very early miscarriage before #3 to and was on pins and needles the whole pregnancy but it went just fine. It's something most women go through at some time and unless there is some medical issue with you personally it doesn't make you any more likely to have another miscarriage later. Congratulations! I would just be SURE to avoid the caffeine and take it easy, I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 5:11 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• The caffeine has been the hardest part for me. That's all I ever drink but I made my husband go out and buy me a bunch of juice and bottled water. Since 4:pm Friday when I found out, I've only had 1/2 a can of pop. I'm so proud of myself.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 5:44 PM on Oct. 11, 2009