why are some people are so uptight?

i went to get my kids their Halloween costumes today so we got their costumes then as we were leaving that isle my oldest found these clear mask with eyebrows and gashes on them ans wanted one just to play with so im like yeah sure it was only a doller..he wore it through the store as i was gettin groceries and he would come up be hind me or my parents and say boo..he wasnt being loud or obnoxious and people gave me dirty looks and made snide remarks about lettin him wear the mask in the store then after we paid for it he wore out of the store and again with the rude looks and comments..i was like wow lighten up he isnt hurtin anyone

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Generally, uptight people are former kids who were beaten, picked on and berated by intolerant adults who were determined to stomp out noise, fun, random immature behaviour -because that's exactly how they were raised, too.

Free kids are 'wrong' according to these people, but more than wrong, they're dangerous --in danger of being killed for not behaving properly. Watching kids 'get away' with things they'd have been forced to stop doing brings back all the memories of being terrified by the threatening, angry adults.

They're just passing on the deranged upbringing they lived through.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• People are uptight because they have forgotten what it is like to HAVE FUN....to be a KID....to let LOOSE...come off of it people....let kids be kids...I would have let my kids do the same thing...GO MOM.....and besides...it was what 10 minutes of pure happyness for the little guy....
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 5:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• op here
    even at the check out he took off the mask do the lady could scan it then he sat down on the bench next to the registers just sat there
    Anonymous

• Some people are snobs and like to look down on people thinking they are better when they are far from it!! Those people have the ugliest hearts!!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:43 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i wish i knew. Sounds like your son wasn't hurting anyone. i don't see anything wrong with it. People just need to lighten up
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 5:47 PM on Oct. 11, 2009