So uncomfortable...

I'm just about 35 weeks & i just can't be comfortable. If I'm up walking around for more than 10 minutes, i get this awful pain in the lower left side of my back. But then get cramps in my leg when I sit down!!!! I walk everyday & do my pregnancy denise austin workout daily, but still cramps and back pain. Anything you recommend doing to get me through this last month??

Wheepingchree

Asked by Wheepingchree at 5:22 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Poor thing, I was in your shoes 3 weeks ago, and was miserable til the end. I don't know of anything that helps, sorry. Just lay back and relax...you're almost there!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i had pain in lower back/hip
    i called nurse she told me of yoga position
    call doc first!!!

get on bed, on hands on kness, place head and shoulders down and butt up in the air, rest shoulders down on bed, do not stretch (not that you can at 35 weeks) just relax and be as comfortable as possible

this relieved my pain that day! i think i had ci-at-tic-ca nerve thing (can not spell)

hope i described enough, hope you have ciatica nerve thing too and this relieves

boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• during my pregnancy i had aweful lower back pain and it didnt go away when i sat down. so i would lay on my left side with a body pillow inbetween my legs and my belly would lay on top of it and i would put a heating pad on my back it helped me a lot
    TaiZombie

Answer by TaiZombie at 6:52 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I cannot stress enough to you how much the chiropractor helps! I went to 42 weeks and he made those last 6 or so bearable! I dont know what I wouldve done without him. Chiropractic care also helps the baby get into good position which makes for an easier labor!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 11, 2009