would it be bad if i just threw a couple of hot pockets in the microwave and had fresh fruit for supper?

i feel like hell im pretty sure i ruptured an ovarian cyst and in lot of pain...i was planning spaghetti but that seems like more work than i wanna do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are sick, don't feel guilty. Better meals ahead when you are well. Take care of yourself and I am sorry you are sick.
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 6:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• lol... no. Now if you made everyone starve, I might have to say yes.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• i don't see anything wrong with that once in a while.
    angiewith2

Answer by angiewith2 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• thats pretty good dinner if you have lik with it it woudl be a great meal
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 6:03 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• :( At least you're feeding your kids. Feel better soon! I hope it's not too serious!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 6:10 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• *hugs* as long as the family eats, who cares? There are days I cannot manage a decent meal, I keep a couple frozen pizzas just in case.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 6:14 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Oh That sounds good!!!!!! I gave my kids Lunchables for Lunch LOL We are all sick :(
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 6:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Nothing wrong with that. Mine are getting a bowl (or 2 or 3 or 4) of cold cereal - their choice!
    Anonymous

• Oh sweetheart I hope you get relief from that pain soon! My best friend has PCOS and I've seen her double over in pain more then once from her cysts. My sympathy is with you!

And hot pockets and fresh fruit? I think someone ELSE should even do it for you so you can stay as comfortable as possible!!

(And we're having green beans, and Julienne potatoes from a box, so def. not much worse!!)
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 6:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• HECK NO! lol me and hubbs love hot pockets lol... everyone needs a break from cooking! go and rest!
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 11, 2009