I want to be pregnant again!

I must have lost my mind, I have 3 boys under 5. My youngest is only 9 months old, I do NOT want another baby right now but I miss being pregnant. What is wrong with me lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL Theres nothing wrong with you sweetie :) I felt the same way! Yea, I'm pregnant with our 4th!!! My oldest is 5, then I have a 3 year old and a 16 month old and I'm due in December :) Its baby fever! Its actually bitter sweet, this is our last, I signed my Tubal papers at my last Doctors appointment. I missed being pregnant and I'm sure I will after we arent able to have any more babies!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 6:13 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Me too mine's 10 months old.. we're just crazy
    Anonymous

• me too..but i want another baby. im 19 years old and my son will be 2 on new years eve..and for some reason my bf and i want a baby to the point that were trying. i also loved being pregnant and i still miss it even tho it was almost 2 years ago.
    nillamilkshake

Answer by nillamilkshake at 6:25 PM on Oct. 11, 2009