WHO CARES!!!!!MOVE ON J&K..MY little Rant

I try not to even bother to listen, read, etc about Jon and Kate, but it's impossible. I left my TV on last night and I wake up to Jon bitching on ET at 5:30 am. I'm like are you kidding me? These people aren't even real celebs they have done nothing but make a fool of their children. I feel sooooo sorry for those kids. Both parents are only doing everything for their OWN benefit the money. I don't feel bad for neither and wish their faces would disappear and not to mention there court hearing is in the same county I live in! I wish the MEDIA would move on. Sorry just needed to rant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree!!!!! Geeze, MJ's death didnt even last THIS long (I thought it would never end!) so hopefully J&K will disapear soon too!!!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 6:18 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Who are Jon & Kate? Seriously.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Uh oh. You ranted. That's a CM no-no! Sooner or later someone is gonna tell you to get a life. Just wait for it.

I hear he got fired from the show. I'm surprised they even still have a show. I know it's TV, but this is TLC. The Learning Channel. So they are teaching ppl that it's ok to ruin your kids lives, cause you are providing for them. Among other things. But this show is such a disgrace, and very damaging to the kids. They really need to stop the show. It has gone on long enough.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Why don't you just tune it out? You don't have to listen. It's obviously caused you stress if you feel the need to rant on CafeMom. It's just not healthy to be that worked up over two people you don't know. Just change the channel and breathe.Neither one of those fools is honestly worth the time you took to type this. Don't give in to what they want, more attention.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:17 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

• Its a bit difficult to "tune it out" when its not JUST on one channel. Its on almost 10 basic cable channels, on the magazine racks, on my homepage online (Yahoo) and on the Radio. Its rediculous. It cant be tuned out, no matter how hard you try to avoid it.
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:33 PM on Oct. 12, 2009

• OP HERE:: Trust me I have a very busy life, but when I sit down to relax and turn on my LOCAL NEWS and hear about these morons I'm just like what the hell? Trust me they are not causing me stress, but I just wanted to give my opinion. I really don't care what other's think of my rant as I really don't know anyone on here personally. Like Angieluv said it's really difficult to tune them out, but I do. I only watch a maximum of 1 hr of tv and when I do their face is splattered everywhere. Anyway thats it!
    Anonymous

• I guess I am just not watching the same programmin any of you are because it's not really hard for me to tune them out...I have never flipped through the channels and seen either plastered on every one at the same time
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:34 PM on Oct. 12, 2009